Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Back! and Intro to Enemy Effects

Hello all,

I've finally decided to start blogging about my project again. I am going to start updating at least once a week (I promise) and continue showing behind the scenes dev work on my app. I haven't blogged about my project in a while but I have been making changes and progress ever so often.

It's time to show off more with a concept to one of the enemies. This will also introduce the enemy types which designed to be color coded. There are five different effects of enemies. Today I will introduce the Poison/Confusion effect and the color code is Purple:

Un-Reaper: Poison Effect
About:
This guy is the 'undead' version of the reapers. He moves quite slow but don't let his scratch get to you. It will leave you taking damage each second until you kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment